These guidelines cover all aspects of the Williams Interactive Game Pages, Communities and Support channels, including all interactions on official pages on Facebook, Twitter etc. The goal of these guidelines is to allow for a friendly, fun, and encouraging environment where all community members feel valued and welcome. In following these guidelines everyone will be contributing to an online community that has the capacity to flourish, one where people can make friends and play great games together.
- Personal attacks are never acceptable whether they be against a fellow member of the community, an admin or a staff member.
- The use of explicit, harmful, offensive, or profane language is prohibited.
- Other posts that may be hidden or deleted are those that contain spam, off topic information, irrelevance or personal contact information.
- Complaints from community members regarding a specific post or comment may be taken into consideration in deciding the validity of a post.
- Beware of posts that claim or suggest free Facebook credits or coins. Our games will never do promotions for Facebook credits and will never require friends to share links for more coins. Facebook has strict policies regarding their credits and we will leave all moderation regarding those posts to them.
- Do not intentionally Hack, Glitch or Cheat the game.
- Comments that follow all of the above guidelines should not be deleted, however, we may delete or hide comments at any time as seen fit by admin. We reserves the right to change these guidelines at any time for the betterment of community interests.
If you do not follow these guidelines we reserve the right to delete your comments, report you, ban you from the community pages, or our support forum and ban you from the application.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding a specific post, you may also check out our Terms of Service for our in-depth Code of Conduct.
Please feel free to read Facebook’s Community Standards for more information.