HOT SHOT CASINO THANKSGIVING RAFFLE
OFFICIAL RULES (“Official Rules”)
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE IS NOT REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE AND PLAY, BUT MAY IMPACT CHANCES OF QUALIFYING. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND DC, 21 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER WHO ENTER FROM WITHIN THE 50 UNITED STATES OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHERE SUCH GAMES ARE LEGAL. THIS GAME IS INTENDED FOR ENTRY IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY AND WILL BE CONSTRUED AND INTERPRETED UNDER THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES. DO NOT ENTER IF YOU ARE EITHER LOCATED OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES OR NOT ELIGIBLE AND LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Hot Shot Casino Thanksgiving Raffle Promotion (the “Game”) is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, 21 years of age or older, who are located in the United States or the District of Columbia at the time of entry. Employees, contractors, directors and officers of SciPlay Games, LLC (“Sponsor”) and each of their parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, sales representatives, retailers, and advertising, promotion and judging agencies and all other service agencies involved with the Game, and members of the immediate family (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouse) and household of each such employee are not eligible to participate.
2. ENTRY PERIOD: This Game begins at 4:00 AM CST on November 18, 2022 and ends at 4:00 AM CST on November 24, 2022 (“Game Entry Period”).
3. HOW TO ENTER: During the Game Entry Period, participants will have the opportunity to complete daily missions, an in-game feature of Sponsor’s Hot Shot Casino video game. If a participant completes seven daily missions during the Entry Period will earn an entry into a sweepstakes.
At the end of the Game Entry Period, Sponsor will randomly select ten players from eligible entrants and each receive 500,000,000 coins.
The total value of all awards is $0. Participants may not enter multiple times using multiple accounts. Multiple entries using multiple accounts may result in disqualification.
4. DRAWINGS/ODDS: The odds of receiving raffle entries may vary from spin to spin and from participant to participant. On or about November 29, 2022, Sponsor will conduct the random drawing and notify all winners through in game notifications.
5. CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: By entering, entrants acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements. To be valid, each entry must follow all of the required steps noted above. The Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid entries, computer error or malfunctions. The Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, human, printing or other errors, technical malfunctions, or any other error or malfunction. Automated entries are prohibited, and any use of automated devices will cause disqualification. A potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder associated with the entry.
Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Game, or any part of it, if any fraud, bugs, virus, technical failures, or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Game, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor will randomly award the awards from among eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to cancellation. Sponsor is not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures or delays in computer transmissions, the website, or network connections that are human or technical in nature. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the website, or the operation of the Game or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Game may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
6. AWARDS: All awards consist of virtual coins useful only for play of Hot Shot Casino and cannot be transferred, traded or turned into any item, object or thing of value. For clarification, the virtual coins are the same as the virtual coins given for free to anyone that desires to play Hot Shot Casino. The virtual coins being awarded have no monetary value, no marketable value, no intrinsic value, and are routinely given to players for free. The 10 players randomly selected to win will each receive 500,000,000 virtual coins. Winners are eligible for one award per account. All awards shall be made to participants selected in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
7. WINNER NOTIFICATION: All potential winners are subject to verification, including verification of age. Winners will be notified through an in-game notification process.
8. BINDING ARBITRATION: Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Game shall be settled by binding arbitration in a location determined by the arbitrator as set forth herein (provided that such location is reasonably convenient for claimant), or at such other location as may be mutually agreed upon by the parties, in accordance with the procedural rules for commercial disputes set forth in the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures of JAMS then prevailing, and judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The arbitrator shall be selected pursuant to the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures of JAMS. The arbitrator shall apply Nevada law consistent with the Federal Arbitration Act and applicable statutes of limitations, and shall honor claims of privilege recognized at law. In the event that the claimant is able to demonstrate that the costs of arbitration will be prohibitive as compared to the costs of litigation, Sponsor will pay as much of the claimant’s filing and hearing fees in connection with the arbitration as the arbitrator deems necessary to prevent the arbitration from being cost-prohibitive. If any part of this arbitration provision is deemed to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal (other than that claims will not be arbitrated on a class or representative basis), or otherwise conflicts with the rules and procedures established by JAMS, then the balance of this arbitration provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, illegal or conflicting provision were not contained herein. If, however, the portion that is deemed invalid, unenforceable or illegal is that claims will not be arbitrated on a class or representative basis, then the entirety of this arbitration provision shall be null and void, and neither claimant nor Sponsor shall be entitled to arbitrate their dispute. Upon filing a demand for arbitration, all parties to such arbitration shall have the right of discovery, which discovery shall be completed within sixty days after the demand for arbitration is made, unless further extended by mutual agreement of the parties. THE ARBITRATION OF DISPUTES PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH SHALL BE IN THE ENTRANT’S INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE OR JOIN THE CLAIMS OF OTHER PERSONS OR PARTIES WHO MAY BE SIMILARLY SITUATED. DO NOT ENTER THIS GAME IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO HAVE ANY CLAIM OR CONTROVERSY ARBITRATED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
BY PARTICIPATING IN THE GAME, EACH ENTRANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE GAME, OR ANY AWARD AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY THROUGH BINDING ARBITRATION AS SET FORTH ABOVE, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION AND (2) ENTRANT'S REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONEY DAMAGES (IF ANY) AND ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY SET FORTH ABOVE AND IN SECTION 9, SO SUCH LANGUAGE MAY NOT APPLY TO EVERY ENTRANT.
9. GENERAL RULES:
As a condition of entering, entrants agree (and agree to confirm in writing): (a) to release Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, and agents, and each of their officers, directors, employees and agents (“Released Parties”), from any and all liability, loss or damage incurred with respect to the awarding, receipt, possession, and/or use or misuse of any award or any item redeemed therewith or any travel related thereto; (b) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby knowingly and expressly waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses and/or any rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased; (c) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Game, or any award awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (d) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred (if any), excluding attorneys’ fees and court costs.
By accepting a prize, entrants grant permission to use their name, address (city, state, and country), any photos, descriptions of their person, likeness, statements, and biographical information without limitation, for advertising and publicity purposes, worldwide in any media known to date or to be developed in the future, without further compensation or notice, except where prohibited by law. The Sponsor, all promotional agencies, prize providers, affiliates, agents and representatives are not responsible for any lost, stolen or otherwise unaccounted for entries that may arise from technical errors in hardware and software programs.
This Game and its Official Rules, excluding any and all disputes, are subject to all applicable US Federal, state, and local laws & regulations. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Game Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants and Sponsor in connection with the Game, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Nevada, U.S.A., without giving effect to the conflict of laws rules thereof, and any matters or proceedings which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in Section 8 of these Official Rules and/or for entering any judgment on an arbitration award, shall take place in the State of Nevada.
By accepting a Grand Prize, the winner must complete, sign, and return an IRS Form W-9 and provide their social security number that will be used for the purpose of reporting the winner’s prize earnings to the Internal Revenue Service, as required by law.
SciPlay games, LLC
Attn: Hot Shot Casino Thanksgiving Raffle Promotion
900 Technology Parkway, Suite 300
Cedar Falls, Iowa 50613
11. OFFICIAL RULES AND WINNERS LIST: For a copy of the Official Rules or (after the Drawing date) the Award winner’s first initial, last name, and their city/state, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Hot Shot Casino 4th of July Fund Hunt Promotion Winners”. The winners’ list will be available via email until July 31, 2022.
SciPlay Games, LLC
900 Technology Parkway, Suite 300
Cedar Falls, Iowa 50613